Start celebrating Independence Day early with Avon's July 3rd Firework Show. The evening will include an array of family friendly activities, including, face painters, fire jugglers, magicians, and great music.
The fireworks show will be simulcast on 97.7 KZYR starting at 9:45.
Tips For Enjoying The Event:
- Portions of the park will be closed starting at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on July 3rd to accommodate set-up of the event
- Please read the Special Event Notice for additional information regarding event impacts to traffic, parking, fencing, and access to Nottingham Park
- Parking close in to the venue is by permit only. General public parking is extremely limited and we encourage you to walk, ride your bike or take public transportation
- Bags and coolers will be checked at all festival entry points for alcohol (no outside alcohol allowed) starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Leave pets at home - large crowds and fireworks can easily scare pets (no pets allowed)
- There will still be public access to the north side of the park to include the beach and sand volleyball courts via the Lake Street north entrance, W. Beaver Creek Blvd. entrance and west entrance near Avon Elementary School
- SUP and paddle boat rentals are available from the beach area until 2:50 p.m.
- Dogs on leash will be allowed on the north side of the park up until 2:00 p.m.
- Please remember to be considerate of the environment and do your part to dispose of your litter
- Plan ahead - due to the high volume of vehicular traffic and in an effort to get you to your destination as quickly as possible, all vehicles traveling south on W. Beaver Creek Blvd. - towards Avon Elementary - will be directed westbound on Highway 6. All vehicles traveling south on Avon Road - towards Beaver Creek - will be directed eastbound on Highway 6. We thank you in advance for your patience!
Sponsored by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, the event hosts.