This event starts on March 3, 2014 and ends on March 8, 2014
- Burton US Open returns to Golden Peak in Vail March 3-8 2014. Semi-finals are Weds/Thurs and finals are Fri/ Sat. Competition is during the day.
- Concerts at Solaris Friday (Big Gigantic) and Saturday night (Capital Cities) from 6:30-. Saturday night After Dark Party at the Dobson Ice Arena from 10:00pm to 1:0am.
- Sponsor Expo Village Wed- Sat am-:30 pm with samples, snowboard demos, US Open shop, etc.
- New for 2014, the Olympic Celebration will be Wednesday, March at Solaris with 2014 Olympians that are also competing in the US Open.
- Official US Open Bars areLarkspur, Red Lion, Garfinkel’s, and Tavern on the Square. Live feed of the event, Pacifico and other Après specials, win Burton US Open giveaways, and listen to live music.
- The Apres All Day Card is Back! Stop in at participating restaurant bar to take advantage of great deals during the Burton US Open, March 3-8, 2014.
- Apres All Day Lounge on Solaris ice rink. Live feed and recaps of the event with a Burton DJ, Pacifico and other beverages from the Burton Bar, Sponsor Booths, family friendly activities US Open merch area. Wed- Sat 11am-6pm.
- Riglet: Located at the base of Lionshead, Burton’s free learn-to-ride program for 3-6 year-olds. Equipment provided.